Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Clothes do not a birthday present make...

Tomorrow Tommy turns six. This is a huge event... why? You would have to ask him, but I'm pretty sure its only because he turns six. Do you have to be six to buy candy cigars, possibly? Monopoly Lotto scratch off tickets? I digress...

Tommy received a birthday package in the mail from his great grandparents today. (lucky kid, because of having great grandparents, no the present). So he's freaking out, bouncing around waiting for the exciting present to be opened. And he says...

"They only sent clothes? Lets play with the packing peanuts!!" And after my quick refusal, he went back to his array of toys on the floor. For the record, the shirts are very nice...
Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Tommy!!!

    I can't believe he's 6 already. That just doesn't seem possible.

    Great blog idea! Maybe you could write Tommy stories dating back a few years and bring us up to the present? That would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete